COVID-19 hygiene procedures
We are so pleased to be opening our doors again on the 8th July. We have made many changes to make our guests as super safe and as comfortable as possible exceeding, wherever possible, HM Government’s anti COVID-19 advice.
Please be assured that:
- All our team members have been fully trained in anti COVID-19 safety requirements .We operate to strict and rigid standards .Non compliance is a disciplinary offence .Team members make daily health certifications and are daily temperature checked.They are mandated to wear entirely fresh and clean clothes plus fresh, clean uniforms daily.
- We kindly request that you only enter via the car park entrance and that upon arrival you wash your hands in the adjacent loos (or at least use the hand sanitiser provided).We hope you understand that in accordance with HMG advice we will need to refuse access to any non compliant guest.
- Entry is controlled via a rope barrier, guest details are then checked before being taken to you table via a one way system.
- Your table and environ are individually and certifiably fully sanitised after each customer and before your arrival.
- We have installed “snugs” in our bar area and will use screens/partitioning elsewhere
- Covered outside dining is also available : we have a large, open sided marquee, should guests prefer to eat ‘outside in’.
- All team members wear face masks/visors.
- Team members thoroughly wash their hands in accordance with HMG advice each time a table is served or crockery/cutlery/ glassware is touched ( and as advised by HMG do not ordinarily wear disposable gloves).This process is necessarily time consuming (and social distancing rules mean that we need to operate with reduced numbers of team members) so please bear with us if your service is not as speedy at busy times.
- Loos and touch points are thoroughly sanitised at least every 30 minutes
- The whole pub is deep cleaned at least twice per day.
- Automatic taps, automatic hand soap and automatic hand sanitiser dispensers will/have been installed for your comfort and safety
- Please order and pay at your table. Guests can choose to order/ pay using their ‘phones via a link that will be provided.Please note we do not accept cash
- We only use single use disposable menus and drinks lists.
- Food and drink will be placed on a service tray next to your table for you to help yourselves.
- All cutlery, crockery and glassware are brought fresh and clean to your table on your service tray . Service trays are individually sanitised for each customer
- We are operating with reduced cover numbers to respect social distancing requirements. We therefore request that your table is vacated within 2 hours of your reserved time to allow other guests to dine with us. Please do let us know if this cause you any potential difficulties.
- Our tables are socially distanced (normally 2 metres) from each other. However, we work on the basis that the guests sitting on your table will NOT be socially distancing from each other. Please inform us in advance if your requirements are different.
- We request please that our guests only exit via the garden/decking entrance
Thanks for your help and cooperation in helping us keep you super safe.